Environmental Studies Minor
More information and forms for the Environmental Studies Minor, including Subject Area Electives appropriate for students in each of the colleges, can be obtained from the College of Science and Math Advising Center in Building 53, Room 211.
Students who complete a minor in Environmental Studies will be able to:
- Analyze, explain, and evaluate environmental issues from both scientific/technical and social/political/economic perspectives.
- Integrate and synthesize knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Explain and apply the methodologies and approaches that different disciplines bring to bear on complex problems.
- Work productively and effectively with students from other disciplines and with other points of view.
- Confront and grapple with real issues of contemporary significance.
- Gain employment or pursue further study that emphasizes interdisciplinary knowledge and skills.
Subject Area Electives
Subject Area Electives must be approved in advance by the coordinator for the minor.
Environmental Studies Coordinators