Environmental Studies Minor
Students who complete a minor in Environmental Studies will be able to:
- Analyze, explain, and evaluate environmental issues from both scientific/technical and social/political/economic perspectives.
- Integrate and synthesize knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Explain and apply the methodologies and approaches that different disciplines bring to bear on complex problems.
- Work productively and effectively with students from other disciplines and with other points of view.
- Confront and grapple with real issues of contemporary significance.
- Gain employment or pursue further study that emphasizes interdisciplinary knowledge and skills.
Subject Area Electives
Subject Area Electives must be approved in advance by the coordinator for the minor. Refer to the table below to identify the environmental studies minor coordinator for your college.
Environmental Studies Coordinators
|CLA||G. Andrew Frickeremail@example.com||
Environmental Studies Minor Coursework
Environmental Studies Minor Worksheet and Declaration Form
Environmental Studies Minor Worksheet - provided for information only and to use as a worksheet.
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES MINOR WORKSHEET - Catalog Year 17-19
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES MINOR WORKSHEET - Catalog Year 19 - Current
Once you have identified the courses you would like to take and made sure you plan to take all the appropriate pre-requisites, then you should fill out the appropriate minor declaration form:
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES MINOR DECLARATION FORM - Catalog Year 17-19
- ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES MINOR DECLARATION FORM - Catalog Year 19-21
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Biology Front Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.